[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Astronomy Club's Choice: Big DOB or CCD?

I would like to be included in your list when posting comments on Club
growth and perspectives. Ours is a very small one but we also have the
same questions: how to grow, how to assure a smooth development for all
interested members. It is clear that anybody can play its hobby alone,
but also all will already know that playing in a club is years light far
better. However not always all people coincide with timings, needs or
interests. Our club is still in the stage of having a continuous motion.
Unfortunately our city is cloudy 95+% of the nights when not summer
(except this summer for "El Niņo") so we have to observe at least two or
three hours far from the city lights and clouds. Usually -some of us
meet on new moons, but in the meantime we need a way to get the club
alive.

I will appreciate your comments.

--
Celso Montalvo