[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) The National Deep Sky Observers Society

Lew,

My sentiments exactly. NDSOS has a number of noted members including Murray
Cragin (of Deep Sky Field Guide fame) and Dr. Jack Marling (Mr. Lumicon
filters!).

Take a look at their webpage at: http://www.erols.com/njastro/orgs/ndsos.htm

Cheers!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
-Napoleon