[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) PEACH STATE STAR GAZE VI

Kent - I'm sure we didn't meet under those Alaskan circumstances although
I've been to Alaska.  I'm just one of many amateur astronomers who's been
doing it for awhile for the pure joy of it all.  I maintain a heavily
visited observatory website at http://www.bluebirdobs.org and am staying
happily active in several areas since become operationally inactive last
summer from the company I helped co-found 20 years ago: National Store
Fixtures (we plan, supply and erect the heavy duty store racking in Home
Depot, Lowe's, etc. around the world.)

Had been planning on heading down to Atlanta for the event but now see that
it conflicts with a previously planned high school reunion in Hawaii.  Best
wishes for clear skies!