[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) PROBLEMS with "@jovian.com" this weekend!

The main mailhost for domain 'jovian.com' does not seem to be forwarding email
to our MajorDomo server, 'venus.jovian.com', all of a sudden this
weekend... As
a result, you will have to send your posts to the following addresses until
the
problem has been fixed! Note that for some of you, sending to the addresses
below
also will not work: if you receive an "unknown host" error when you try to
post
to one of the following, please just be patient! We should have the problem
with
the main 'jovian.com' host fixed soon after the Holiday this Monday, and
you can
resume sending email to the normal addresses. Till then, try to post to THESE:

	meteorobs@venus.jovian.com
	netastrocatalog@venus.jovian.com
	netastrocatalog-announce@venus.jovian.com
	nsaac@venus.jovian.com
	atmob-discuss@venus.jovian.com

And the addresses to reach your hardworking List Elves are (temporarily):

	owner-meteorobs@venus.jovian.com
	owner-netastrocatalog@venus.jovian.com
	owner-nsaac@venus.jovian.com

Clear skies!