From: Deepskyspy1@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:43:23 EST
Subject: The Deep Sky is printed!

Good news! Our first issue of "The Deep Sky" has been printed. I will be at
the Winter Star Party giving away copies and will mail the rest upon my
return on Feb. 10. Thank you those who contributed to this first issue.

Help me beat the bushes for potential readers - we've made plenty of copies
to distribute - and we will need to get 50 new subscribers to help keep us
going. My goal is between 10 and 20 new readers at the WSP. Last time I gave
out copies of "Betelgeuse"  that didn't work. But we have a terrific product
and Gordon Bond busted his (well, fill in the blank with the word of your
choice) to get this quality magazine out in time! We have some terrific
articles in the pipeline and are building up a file of images by top quality
deep sky imagers! If there is anything you would like to see, let me know
after I get back and I'll see what we can do.

Think about your observing associates. If you know of anyone interested in
the deep sky, send me their address and I'll put a copy in their hands. Also,
if you know any potential advertisers - let me know and I'll send them a
sample issue to peruse. We will need advertising revenue to succeed.

Clear skies,
Alan

P.S. I will be away from my computer and have unsubscribed from list serves.
Nonetheless, there is no telling how much e-mail I will have upon my return.
Please be patient if I don't respond to you right away.

------- End of Forwarded Message