[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) OBJ: NGC4605 (galaxy) INST: NEWT 14.5" FL=1580

Todd:

You seem to have better luck in your suburban location
than I do in mine (central NJ, between Princeton and
New Brunswick, with Newark and New York as well as
Philly impacting the night sky...). Does the Boston
area have better light pollution laws than we do
(actually, do they have any?)?

Also: Any update on your Teleport? I saw one in action
two summers ago and was very impressed. I'm
considering the 14.5" (despite the long lead time),
and was wondering if you had any changes to your level
of enthusiasm (assuming you haven't re-sold it!!!).

Thanks much!

Fred Kiesche