[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) OBJ: NGC4605 (galaxy) INST: NEWT 14.5" FL=1580

yeah, sold the 10", getting the 7" in march??!!
it's great, but the telescoping poles do take a few minutes to get perfectly.

ummmmmmmm, we have simply less people here, but it's still bad. I happen to
live in a fairly good area where late night
it can get to mag. 5.2, but I do live pretty far out.. just a bit further
by 20 minutes to 30 minutes I know of a spot that is better than 5.5, but
only at the zenith
an hour away, mag. 6!