[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M42 - Inst: 3.5" Reflector 700mm bushnell.

Mark, that was a wonderfully exuberant log! :)

I noticed that you had applied seveal of your color filters to the
Orion Nebula while observing it. This is very interesting! Do you
recall how the object looked under each of the four color filters? Was
it distinctly larger or smaller in any of them? Or was its appearance
noticeably different in any other way from one filter to the next?

I'd be very curious to hear more details! Thanks again for the log,

And clear skies! :)
Lew
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: