[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) M56: new distance

Hello,

just noted from your email that the SEDS Messier pages
(http://www.seds.org/messier/) still had older, outdated distance
values. Updated them some days ago (and used occasion to do some other
minor updates) so that now the SEDS pages should be up to date again
(notify me of possible omissions). Btw, let me remind that we have a
webpage on Milky Way globulars, based on Harris' paper, at
http://www.seds.org/messier/xtra/supp/mw_gc.html .

Clear skies, Hartmut
mailto:spider@seds.org, http://www.seds.org/~spider/