[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) To all Observation Submitters: PLEASE REVIEW OUR ARCHIVE

To the many individuals who have submitted deep-sky observing logs
during this most recent lunation (the past three weeks): THANK YOU!

However, due to a huge volume of email and other issues related to the
recent Leonid meteor shower, which I must deal with in my capacity as
administrator of ANOTHER mailing list 'meterobs', I cannot review all
of your submissions, to ensure that they have been formated correctly
in the archive at our Web site: http://www.visualdeepsky.org

Therefore if you have recently submitted an observing log to the IAAC,
please go to the Web archive yourself and ensure that your observation
appears there properly? If it does NOT, kindly resubmit your observing
log in its original format. And as always, contact me privately at:

        owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org

if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. Clear skies!

Lew Gramer
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: