[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M53 - Inst: 10-inch, f/4.5, Dobsonian

This was a nice "urban" log, Mitchell! They say that "the best telescope is the
one you use", and I would suggest that the same rule applies to observing sites.
So, since the vast majority of us "real life observers" are forced to pursue our
passion for the deep sky from LESS than perfect sites, I strongly encourage our
readers to contribute logs from such locations - just as Mitchell has done.

Of course, the occasional observation through a monster dob in the high desert
is also very nice - if only to give the rest of us something to dream about! ;>

Clear skies, and keep the fine logs coming!
Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org>

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: