Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:11:31 -0500
From: Ralph Pass <...>
To: Lew Gramer
Subject: [Fwd: [M]: OT: Light Pollution Poll]

Perhaps NSAAC members would like to weigh in on this poll.
Right now Light Pollution is on top bigtime.

Ralph

>Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 09:42:30 -0700
>From: "Ed Stewart @ Sky Mountain" <stargazer@skymtn.com>
>To: "mapug@shore.net" <mapug@shore.net>
>CC: ...
>Subject: [M]: OT: Light Pollution Poll

Hi all-

A friend just posted this note to my local club's list. Thought it
would be good to pass it on. I just voted and light pollution
currently has 84% of the vote!

CNN has a poll that members of this list might want to vote on. It's on
the right side of the page.

It asks: Which do you consider the biggest pollution problem?

Light pollution is the first of the choices listed. Maybe this means
that light pollution is finally beginning to be recognized for the
huge problem that it is.

The poll can be found at:
        http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/next/

Please pass this on to any other astronomers you know. Light pollution
has a commanding lead at the moment, but the more votes the better.
John Huntsberger

Ed Stewart, Colorado Rocky Mountains <...>
Personal website at: http://www.skymtn.com/
Updated 3/27/02

Meade Adv. Products Users Group <http://www.MAPUG.com/>
   Mapug Topical Archive & information resource site.
AstroDesigns link: <http://www.MAPUG.com/AstroDesigns/>
   Accessory designs and information for the Meade LX200
	    and Dobsonian telescopes.

------- End of Forwarded Message

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: