[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) List Administrator On Vacation - 23-31 August

I'm once again shirking my admin'ing duties, to go
on a shameless observing/family visiting vacation.

If any problems arise with the lists in my absence,
one of our faithful "List Elves" should be able to
help you resolve them. They can be reached at:
  owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org
  owner-netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org
  owner-nsaac@nsaac.org

Or if it's a problem you need my help with, please
email me privately at the above address:
  mameteors@yahoo.com
and then just be patient - I'll take care of what-
ever it is when I return after Labor Day.

Clear skies to all!
Lew Gramer
NAMN, IMO, Webb Soc., NDSOS, ATMoB, NSAAC
owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org
owner-netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org
owner-nsaac@nsaac.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org
Assistant: http://www.namnmeteors.org
Assistant: http://www.atmob.org

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: