Constellation: Peg
Data: mag 6.4  size 12'.3
Position: RA 21:30  DEC +12:10
A small round cluster at 49X, easily found near epsilon Peg.
There was no resolution at this power.

M 15 is a large blazing ball of stars at 244X.
Many stars were resolved toward the edges of this cluster although it has
a much more condensed nucleus than for instance M5 has.

There appeared two large concentrations of stars toward the north and
northwest edges of M15 and much less to the south of the cluster.
I'm not sure if this is really the case or just an optical
illusion.
M15 has a very bright central condensation of unresolved stars.

--
Optional related URLs: