Constellation: Aqr
Data: mag 8.0  size 25"
Position: RA 21:04  DEC -11:04
Easily found nebula near nu Aqr appearing almost starlike at low powers.
going to higher powers revealed a very bright, round, featureless
white disc almost like a planet.

The central star of NGC 7009 was not seen by me although it should be bright
enough at mag 11.5, but it is probably overwhelmed by the light of the
nebula itself.

--
Optional related URLs: