[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Micrometeorites

I  appreciate you sharing your technique with the group regardless, Gary! And we
promise to be gentle critics at any rate. :>

>The bad thing is we are in for 48 hours of rainy weather, so this research is
>temporarily shut down.

Has anyone tried analyzing these particles in rain suspension? (I have a rain gauge outside my house,
which is filled will little blobs of stuff almost every time I empty it... Most
of it probably pollution, but it seems like these could be worth analyzing. I
guess the problem would be accounting for varying rainfall levels, not to
mention correlation with other non-suspension data.)

							Lew