[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireballs and Debris

Good point re: decay satellites, George. By the way, SOMETHING in the way you're
sending your posts to meteorobs is messing up the Web-archiving on my end. Not
sure yet what it is, but do you generally edit all your messages off-line, and
then send them down in a single burst? If so, this might be exceeding my little
mail server host's ability to keep up and archive them all... It gets the first,
starts archiving it, but then gets another and another, and ends up falling over
it's own shoelaces and losing some of them.

I'll try to get some of that last burst from you hand-archived, meantime.

Clear skies,
Lew