[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Greetings to the Meteor Observers List

Hi Jim,

Glad to have you 'onboard!' Look forward to your comments on this list.

I am one of those people who knew of you, but didn't know anything about you.

There is a relatively new N. American meteor observing group online that you
might be intersted in. It's known as the North American Meteor Network. If
you would like more information about the group, send me email at my address
below.

Best,

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network (NAMN)
Assistant Recorder, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html