[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Perseids

Hi, Roberta! THANKS for posting your "not JUST Perseids" meteor-watching plug!

By the way, you seemed from your post like you might be interested in meteor
observing for its own sake, so I thought I should mention the 'meteorobs'
mailing list. This is a mailing list like ASTRO, but devoted exclusively to
meteor observing. At the moment, we have about 70 subscribers, from all the
populous continents, and ranging from just-beginning observers to professional
meteoricists. To find out more about the list, send an email to the address:
	majordomo@latradedot com
with the following text in the body (not the subject) of your message:
	info meteorobs

If you want to subscribe, just send the following text instead:
	subscribe meteorobs
The list is open to all, and your contribution would be really welcome!

[There's also a digest version of the list, and an indexed archive on the Web.]

Clear skies and many meteors to all,
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latradedot com

PS: Seen many Upsilon Pegasids lately? Keep looking! ;>