[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Triangulids/Arieids

<< OUCH??
 Injured at a fire?>>

Yeah... could have been worse tho...a lot worse.   :)

 <<Let me know if you are coming up to the observatory. This weekend will be
 dark after moonset.
 I'd like to look at your report and discuss any questions you might have to
 see if I can ease your learning time. >>

Yes I'll be there - this Sat. is the general meeting.  So we can talk and
discuss the reports after the lecture.  Tom K will be there also (I don't
know if you were able to get a hold of him this week).  I spoke to Zay and
 told him to expect my report from you  - he said np problem . See you on
Sat. then. :)

Kev