[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Skunks

>I was able to return to my observing without further incident...

>ahhh, skunks won't bother you.

I imagine y'all are right. I admit that I've had my share of armadillo, possum,
and racoons in my camping, but I've never dealt with the Pepe LePews much.

Although these WERE some ugly, trash-mouth, urban kind of skunks. I was picking
up my lawn chair, making sure my tape recorder and flash-light were off, etc.,
when they just started screeching at me and lifting their tails! I guess living
in a tight little neighborhood with cats, dogs, and thousands of New Englanders
will do that to anybody... ;>

BTW, last night I set the alarm for 3:00, only to find the fog JUUUST thick
enough to take my backyard down to 4.5 or so: probably wouldn't have even been
worth going to the Pink Sky Site for, if it were unlocked. Here's to a restful
few nights of moon light before next month's intriguing meteor watches set in!

Clear skies,
Lew

Follow-Ups: References: