[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Nov 5/6 dull, Nov 6/7 meteors fair

<<  Alas, I have
 gained 70 pounds since high school (from 145 to 215), but I don't feel at
 all uncomfortable.  I should drop back to 190 but like to eat bags of
 cookies a bit too much.  If we get into a hard economy in the future with
 food shortages, I will be on a forced diet.

 One more mild night expected, then colder weather is coming.  That will
 knock off the mosquitoes, but the sky doesn't need improving on.

 Norman
 Fort Myers, Florida >>
------
Gosh Norman...No wonder mosquitos like you!
George Z.