[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Aries-Triangulids...Speeds and Trains

  Having seen at least 36 Aries-Triangulid meteors. Only one candidate seemed
to leave a short wake (<.5 sec. dur.), and that one was seen about 45 degrees
from the radiant. As George Zay noted, most of the A-T meteors were dim; so
wouldn't be expected to leave a visible train anyway, but of the ones I saw,
with the exception of the one mentioned above, none left persistent trains.
Also, the speeds I noticed were all medium speed meteors from the A-T stream.

GWG