[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Where are you guys?

At 5:07 PM 1997.01.23, GUESS WHO is rumored to have typed:
> I live in New Britain, CT, 10 minutes outsiede of Hartford.

I had no idea there was a fellow New Englander on the list! Glad to hear it: it gets kind of lonely up here in the icy fog sometimes. :)

Would you be interested in getting together to do some observing some time (meteor or deepsky or both)? I'm less than two hours from Hartford, and in fact have a good friend in Middletown. Maybe we can give the New Jersey team a run for their money, although I think the Californians will always have us beat.

And coincidentally, if it's OK to ask, what do your friends generally call you, Mr./Ms. GUESS WHO?

Clear skies!
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren