[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AstroLeague Program

<<
 I proposed to host a discussion of the feasability of using
 the internet to combine observations making a world wide web
 meteor/near earth observatory composed of amateaur observers.
 The program chair sent me a traditional paper proposal form.
 The idea was from a post made here several months ago.  If the
 frequent posters here are interested in such a discussion and
 plan to attend at the Astronomical League meeting this year
 at Copper Mtn. Colorado next July please advise me.  I do
 not plan to respond with a paper proposal because it would
 take too long to get approval of such from my employer.

Franklin,
I'm a little confused as to what you're asking? If I understand you
correctly, you are asking for meteor observers to combine their observations
on the internet? I believe this is already happening thru IMO?
George Zay