[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) WWW Meteor and Ast.

Subject:  World Wide Web Meteor and Asteroid tracking.

1.  Some time ago I suggested a discussion of use of the WWW to tie
the World together as a single 24 hr observatory.  George asked if
I had a copy of the original news article that suggested some action
in this area.  Unfortunately I could not find it on any of my disk
files.  Perhaps it is in the meteorobs archive?  I do not know how
to use it.

2.  If anyone is interested and you have WWW there will be a realtime
hookup for the solar eclipse of 9 March at:

http://www.solar-eclipse.org

3.  To see the images one needs to download a Netscape plugin file
ahead of that date.