[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hot weather!!

Lew wrote:
> What are the night temps like where you are right now,
> Cathy? Also, what are our European subscribers experiencing this time
> of year? Has meteor observing weather turned Spring-pleasant now
> across the Pond?

In southern and eastern England it's been warm (15-19C) and sunny
during the day and mostly clear at night with ground frost.  This
afforded ensorcelling views of H-B around perihelion.  I even dragged
my mother out to look through binoculars and my 30cm reflector.  I can
only imagine the spectacle from light-pollution-free skies.

Malcolm