[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Note to IMO: Web page describing meteorobs!

Hi, guys. Just a quick note: the mailto: address listed for meteorobs in
the IMO "Links" page is the "MajorDomo" address for my mailserver: without
instructions on what to send to MajorDomo, no one would know what to do
with this link. If it's possible to change this, I'd suggest either adding
instructions on how to subscribe to meteorobs with MajorDomo (I can provide
this), or else make the link "mailto:meteorobs@latrade.com", so the person
can at least reach a person when they email to that address. Thanks!

PS: I've also added a Web page to my site (ripped off from the IMO-news
HTML page) describing the 'meteorobs' list. Probably just a simple link to
that address would be appropriate instead! It's at:
	http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/index.html

--
Lew Gramer
Medford, MA, USA