[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) IRC meeting times

At 06:22 AM 8/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Lew (and others)
>
>I'm on IRC a lot but have not been able to enjoy chatting with you on
>IRC #namn because Monday evening is the night I teach.
>
>I was wondering if anyone was ever in the namn channel at any other time
>besides Monday evening or if there are others out there that also have a
>schedule conflict and would consider making another meeting time either
>in the morning or a different evening during the week.

Hi Steven,
Our IRC chat on Monday night never was meant to be set in stone, or to be
the only night there would be a chat. At the time we first started the
sessions, Monday night was the best night for the most people, and it seems
to be working pretty well. However, there may be enough interest to hold a
second chat session each week. This may be something to take up after
everyone rests up from their Perseid campaigns.

What days and times would be best for you?

Comments from others?

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html