[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question?

George said:
>I'd prefer 5 Teff hours from observatons after midnight than 50 hours
>before
>midnight.
	However, in Jonathan's case, due to age induced restrictions, that is
not necissarily an option. So he can serve a valuable function is observing
those hours when we "adults" are sleeping in preparation for early morning
observations.
	Here in the NOrtheast, where possible hours are weather limited, I am
also making a concerted effort to get out some during those pre-midnight
hours. Since so little data is available, I figure it may be of some value.
It would be nice to be able to plot a nice -12 fireball accuratly, instead
of the typical fireball reports - - - OH it landed three miles away, or oh
it was a missle launched at a plane, or the multitude of barely useful
anecdotal reports. Besides, there are suggestions that meteorite producing
fireballs are possible at this time of year....pitch it right in here, baby,
 no batter, no batter. I now carry a baseball glove during evening
observations :->>>

WayneO