[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) First time observations

At 10:15 PM 8/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>This is my first time posting on this board

Welcome to 'meteorobs', Tim! Thanks for taking the time and effort to post
your observations. What you posted were obviously the results of a serious
attempt to observe meteors for scientific purposes!

I know the folks of NAMN (and Mark Davis in particular) will be writing you
again soon, with some suggestions for your next observing session, and also
about how to report your data. But I just wanted to congratulate you on
what promises to be a very good start to your meteor observing career.

Clear skies,
Lew