[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cc: NTZT04A@prodigy.com

<< Not exactly Conrad.  When you ask a question, you receive an answer and
 accept the info.
 Jonathan/Thomas has what can generously be described as an obsessive
 personality.  He does not know when to let something drop and will
 pursue the most irrelevant minutiae ad infinitum.  So far, the members
 of this list have witnessed JT's discovery of previously unrecorded deep
 sky objects, comets and meteor showers.  Pretty heady stuff for a 14
 year old. >>

Isn't it the responsibility of members of this mailing list to show members
what they're doing wrong and what they're doing right, as opposed to
criticizing them and embarassing them?  If not, then please let me know and
I'll unsubscribe right now.  I signed onto this list to learn more about
meteor observing because it is a field that I'd like to get into.  But, I
myself have posted questions and received no answers.
    Maybe this e-mail series is just a waste of disk space

cul8r
tim