[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) AMS photography interests?

I was just looking over the AMS website and noticed in the first paragraph
that it was ""mainly interested in visual, CCD camera, and radio observations
of meteor activity,...." For you AMS guru's out there, I assume this means
you aren't interested in non-CCD camera work?
George Zay

>>The American Meteor Society, Ltd., founded in 1911, is a non-profit
organization dedicated to
meteor observation and research. We are interested mainly in visual, CCD
camera, and radio
observations of meteor activity, analysis of this data, and publication of
results. Our major effort is
in coordinating amateur-professional activities among observers who are too
widely scattered to
permit the usual close working relationships found in local groups. Anyone
interested in observing
meteors and advancing meteor science is welcome to become an affiliate of the
AMS.<<