[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Nemesis

<< Wasn't it Ray Bradbury? >>

Maybe, in the interview Alvarez never said whether he made the name up or got
it form somewhere.

As I was reading this post I was looking in my library for some answer and I
discovered (buried in other books) a book entitles Nemesis: The Death Star and
other Theories of Mass Extinction"  by Donald Goldsmith, and all they same
about the name is that it came from the Greek goddess of "divine justice" (how
ironic).

I could give it a quick re-read and give a report if anyone really that
interested.

Kevin