[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Tips on getting organized..

<< I have homemade dark chocolate peanut butter cups, for my early AM
 snack...the little paper cups keep the goo off, although again, not a
 factor in winter, and several cans of Dr Pepper. >>

HEY, how come you never shared those!!

One other thing to remember, it may have been listed and I missed it, is a
small 6 in. ruler, or even a popsicle stick. Something to use as a straight-
edge for plotting your meteors.
During the winter I have one of those Polartek (fleece) muffs that the hunters
use. I stick all the pencils, ruler, tape recorder in there for quick
retrieval. With this muff I can actually have one hand ungloved for ease of
plotting.

Kevin, Waynes observing partner, and sharer of MY chocolate chip cookies  ;)