[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) UFO - part1

Terry<<
 You make one of the best points against the nature of UFOs as being alien
 in origin. With so many supposed sightings, why are they not seen by those
 whos job or hobby it it is to scan the skies instead of those who stand to
 make some profit by appearing on television or writing a book.<<

Long ago I brought up this very question on aol's ufo folder. Some of the
answers was that I had to observe near a nuclear plant, a military base or out
in the desert since this is where the aliens like to hang out for some reason?
Also one of the answers I got about why I didn't see any ET UFO's was because
I was lying or the people who receives my data covers it up ...basically
everyone is involved in some kind of coverup. One guy on aol's ufo folder
often states he observes meteors on a regular basis...but those meteors aren't
meteors and satellites aren't satellites...they are alien powered ufo's. He
swears up and down that he see's them making directional changes nearly every
night.

Terry>>Of course the
 conspiracy theorist will simply point our that the GOVERNMENT (yours or
 mine or the United Nations) has brainwashed all the pro and amatuer
 astronomers into compliant silence. <<

This is quite typical.

Terry>>I know you will get critized for your
 idea but you make a good point. I saw a UFO once, but it became an IFO
 (indentified flying object) after we figured out what it was.<<

This reminds me of talking on the aol ufo folder about seeing a large hawk or
buzzard that was hovering for a long period (about 3 minutes) half way up in
the sky during a windy day. It's wings aligned themselves so that they weren't
recognizable as wings. Actually the whole object looked somewhat like a rod or
cylinder in shape. The perspective I had gave me the impression that it was
very far away and therefore somewhat large. I tried to image a plane out of it
but couldn't. After about 3 minutes of puzzlement, the hawk began to move and
then I was able to note it's wing structure and recognize it as a bird. Also
noted it was a lot closer and smaller than what I was trying to perceive it
as. After telling the ufo loons about this misperception, they now refer to it
as my flying saucer sighting. Having mis-perceptions is normal...but turning
them into scattered brain misinterpretations is something else.
George Zay