[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Deep Impact Armageddon

Dear MeteorObs Brethren,
    I believe Malcolm Currie's comment on requests for information to be right
on target.  However, I also believe most of us are non-professionals in the
fine art of Observational Astronomy, therefore I would like to request a list,
if possible, of those in MeteorObs that have the appropriate background to
refer questions to.  I don't mean to question anyone's intelligence in this
forum and certainly most of us can answer the easier ones, but misinformation
given to the masses at a time when the issue has finally reached the "big
time" can be as damaging as an actual impact. (well... a small one)

Dave Garrison