[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Maps

Good Morning Everyone!!

I hope the skies have been clear for all. A cloud mass moved in
yesterday, and it appears that it may be moving out at this moment.

Bob, I received the care package yesterday, thanks again.
Cathy, thanks for your carepackage, I am sure that with all this
information combined, I will be able to finally pull this all
together.

The observing that I have done over April, may take a while to decode
and place on the forms, but I will get them in.

Thanks again, to everyone who has helped me along the way. I am sure
I will stumble and fall a few more times.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W
Astronomy-RASC,ALPO-Solar Section