[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Namn East Coast Get together

> Subject:       Re: (meteorobs) Namn East Coast Get together

Hi Dave!!

> I'm afraid it looks like I won't be able to make the NAMN meeting after
> my planetarium conference after all.  I'm disappointed -- I was looking
> forward to meeting people.

I a sorry to hear that you cannot make it. It would be fun and
interesting to meet you. I still hope that you will pass along your
talk and send me a copy when you feel it is right.

> If this is an annual event, please let me know about it next year.  I
> don't get much opportunity to travel, but maybe I can get to a meeting
> if it again coincides with SEPA or is in my neck of the woods (although,
> considering our normal limiting magnitude, I can't imagine why it would
> be!).

I will certainly let you know if it is an annual event. It just
seemed to  coincide with my SARA conference.   I was out last night
trying limiting magnitudes and mine ranged from 6.1 to 6.5 over 3
hours.  What would your limiting magnitude be?

Please keep in touch on the list and if you get a chance come and
chat on the IRC chat. Next on is Monday night at 8:00 pm edt, on
dalnet. Lew posted the info yesterday about Monday nights get
together.

Hope to see you there, or on the list , take care, and clear skies.
Let me know how your seminar goes.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28N 76.29.45W