Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:20:50 -0500
From: "William A. Shewmake" <shews@ixdot netcom.com>
To: owner-meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: August

Hi, My name is Lina, and I've always been interested in astronomy.  I
know that every year there is a huge meteor shower in August, I would
like to know which is the best night in August for viewing this, and
which is the best direction I should be looking at, if it helps I'm in
New Orleans Louisiana?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

One more question, I recently saw the movie deep impact, I was deeply
moved.  I know it's possible that we could be hit one day, but
unfortunatly my boyfriend and his friends think it's all a joke, and
I've tried explaining to them that we've been hit before and have come
close to it many times.  I was just wondering if you could give me some
statistics to show them, inorder to open their eyes a little.

Thanks,
Lina

------- End of Forwarded Message