[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Apologies (was Fwd: Radio Meteor Obs. Bull)

DOH!

Apologies for the several oversized, unnecessary forwards I've sent these past
couple of days! It ain't easy being green - or being a listadmin! :(

By the way, would any of our subscribers object to Christian Staeyert REGULARLY
forwarding his monthly "Radio Meteor Observing Bulletins" to our list? I know
they can be somewhat large (50-70 K), but they are of quite general interest,
very on-topic, and also don't receive as much exposure elsewhere as they should.

Let me know of any objections, and again - SORRY!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>

Follow-Ups: References: