[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseid Photos

Hi Mark....
                   I may be able to offer you some assistance here. I've been
given several picture from Hal Povenmire for publication in Voyage!... If you
like, you can contact him, and he should be able to send you what you need.
Hal is in charge of the Florida Fireball Patrol...He can be reached at:
1-407-777-1301. usually evenings. You can mention that I asked you to call
hin.

Sincerely,
                                                          John Walters -
Editor / Voyage! Magazine