[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) WPIX in New York-Monday night

For those in the NYC area, if you are getting up to go out observing around
10PM Monday Night the 16th, and wish to see my face to shock you into full
conciousness, I was interviewed today by WPIX reporter Barry Cunningham. So,
 B4 you head out, you may (or may not) want to take a look. We went about
30 minutes or so, but I refuse to predict what it will come out like after
editing...TV news has a poor track record here in the NYC market. Hopefully,
 it will turn out well

Wayne