[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Useful Meteor Energy...was something else?

At 02:02 AM 11/20/98 +0000, you wrote:
>At 13:32 11/19/98 -0800, Lauren Sobkoviak wrote:
>>When I was assigned to Elmendorf AFB, Alaska, in the eighties, I wrote an
>>article regarding the use of the ionized column to bounce radio waves from
>>distance operating bases to the main base at Elmendorf.  I wish I could
>>remember the name of the project, but I just can't right now.
>
>Believe this was White Alice.

Shelby

Thank you.  That was the name of the program.  If I remember correctly,
they were testing it on a large variety of frequencies.

Getting old is certainly a way to ruin the information bank known as the
brain.  I do wish I could remember more at times.

Lauren Sobkoviak
buckshot@empnet.com

Follow-Ups: References: