[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Useful Meteor Energy...was something else?

At 12:38 1998/11/20 -0800, you wrote:
>Thank you.  That was the name of the program.  If I remember correctly,
>they were testing it on a large variety of frequencies.

I don't remember that much!  Been too long ago here, too!

>Getting old is certainly a way to ruin the information bank known as the
>brain.  I do wish I could remember more at times.

Tell me about it!  Mine has actually improved in the past year, tho (I
think - can't remember for sure).  Have taken a lot of vitamins; but also
picked up some "Memory Factors" (brand name) when on sale at a health food
store.  Besides the vits, has some other things supposedly needed by the
brain.  Took about 6-8 months, but I definitely could tell a difference.
No idea if that's what helped, or less stress (not likely!) or something
else or just that I no longer remember how bad I was a couple of years ago.
 But it's worth the few extra bucks to at least think my memory is better!

There were several articles on Proj. White Alice written back then.  Yours
was probably one of those I read.

73, Shelby, W8WN

Follow-Ups: References: