[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Useful Meteor Energy...was something else?

At 09:55 PM 11/20/98 +0000, Shelby Ennis wrote:

>Mine has actually improved in the past year, tho (I
>think - can't remember for sure).  Have taken a lot of vitamins; but also
>picked up some "Memory Factors" (brand name) when on sale at a health food
>store.  Besides the vits, has some other things supposedly needed by the
>brain.  Took about 6-8 months, but I definitely could tell a difference.
>No idea if that's what helped, or less stress (not likely!) or something
>else or just that I no longer remember how bad I was a couple of years ago.
> But it's worth the few extra bucks to at least think my memory is better!

Actually, Shel, I believe my memory may have also been improving these past
16+ months. I attribute it to having to remember to arise each morning for
our daily forward radio meteor-scatter schedule.... ;o) As you know,
however, I have the occasional relapse and forget to show up, or forget the
frequency, or some such....

Clear Skies,

SteveH
Shrewsbury MA

P.S. To the regular subscribers of MeteorObs: Shelby is the guy in Kentucky
whom I've mentioned numerous times over the past year+ with whom I have a
daily radio meteor scatter schedule. To date, I don't know of any other
amateur radio operators in North America who presently conduct such a daily
schedule although there may be a couple who don't publicize their
accomplishments.