[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Amateure

Hi

I am a student at USC in Columbia, SC.  I am an Accounting major, and have
very little knowledge about meteors.  I was fortunate enough to have a
wonderful professor in Astronomy who really sparked my interest in observing
the night sky.  I love to watch meteor showers, and I have shared my interest
with a few friends as well.  I would like to record and submit my
observations, but I do not understand some of the terminology.  How can I
become more familiar with it?

Thanks for providing the meteorobs mailing list so that amateurs like myself
can learn about meteors.

Angelia Mitchell