[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[2]: (meteorobs) Re: Giacobinids enhanced activity was definitely observed in Japan.

Hi Kim(XX) and Kim(XY)

I'm glad to have interest in Cetids.  I may think that this shower
corresponds to Southern Arietids (Wright and Wipple, 1950).  After this,
I will study the relation between Xi Cetids and Gamma Cetids, even
Taurids.

I clearly catch the distinction between two Kim.
...and I may catch the sign of "XX" and "XY".

Clear skies,  Takema.

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:04:03 -0400
"Kim S. Youmans" <ksyo@pinelanddot net> wrote:

> Thanks Takema,
>       This was good and interesting information!  I will mark my calendar for
> the October peak of the gamma cetids and see if I can visually identify any!
> Thanks also for the radiant coordinates.
>      Kim (xy)Youmans

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 07:46:49 -0400
"Kim Hay" <kimhay@kingstondot net> wrote:

> Subject:Re[2]: (meteorobs) Re: Giacobinids enhanced activity was definitely observed in Japan.
>
> Hi Takema!!
>
> Thank you on behalf of Kim <XX> in Canada for the detail on the
> meteor shower. I like Kim <XY> in USA will mark it on my calendar
> for observing.
>
> It will be clouding up tonight, as some coud has already move in, and
> will be unable to observe this evening.
>
> Good clear skies to all,
>
> Kim(XX)

Follow-Ups: References: