[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: 1963 meteor outburst/storm?

I remember watching meteors at midnight (2 or 3 per minute) in the
summer/autumn of '62 or summer '63 with a friend in Hamilton, Ontario.
It was before mid-August of 1963, as that friend and I travelled to
Newfoundland, and he stayed there for the next 20 years.
That's my recollection, from when I was ten (or nine if it was '62), of any
meteors that I had witnessed or heard about !

BruceMusson
Computer Hardware Analyst - IS/Field Services
* email:	bruce_musson@dofascodot ca
* tel: 		(905)548-7200 x2388
*  fax:		(905)548-4960