[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is the Geminids worth it?

Lew:  RE: your advice to Kevin........

"without messing with your education"?????  Give the boy a break!  Watching a
meteor shower all the way through IS an education. I advised him to write a
paper to give his teachers and take the day after off from school.  There are
many ways of getting an education....school sometimes has to be down on the
list!!  I would hate for him to have to sit in those wooden chairs after a
night's viewing session.  He might fall asleep and hurt himself, you know?

Let's hope for clear skies.   Enjoy Kevin, and dress warm.